Cancelled: OpenHPC TSC biweekly

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/773628205?pwd=KzBGT2tNS2ZGSGZMYWJva3FRdXcwUT09

Organizer: ncaidin@... ncaidin@...

OpenHPC Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OpenHPC TSC (biweekly)
Time: Jan 12, 2022 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/upMuceugrDsvr6e4Qky-RZRqib6b3FSwHg/ics?icsToken=98tyKu6vrT0oEtaVtVzHf7MqE5nqbN_ylGMYr_dslwaoMRphcwr0YOARFIFoON-B

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/773628205?pwd=KzBGT2tNS2ZGSGZMYWJva3FRdXcwUT09

Meeting ID: 773 628 205
Passcode: 511208
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,773628205# US (New York)
+13017158592,,773628205# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 773 628 205
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aczBl3zjim

-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::-
Do not edit this section of the description.

View your event at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NnI1bmhmcTdqbm1nbWwwZHNmczlnODMwNjMgdHNjQGxpc3RzLm9wZW5ocGMuY29tbXVuaXR5&tok=MjcjbmNhaWRpbkBsaW51eGZvdW5kYXRpb24ub3JnNTUzMjExOTIyN2IyOTdmNzkyNmM2NjQ3NDZiODljYjhlZDI5MWRiNg&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en&es=1.
-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::-

No TSC Meeting Tomorrow (9/7)

Christopher Simmons

Hey All,

There will be no TSC meeting tomorrow. I will be in NSF panels all day.

Best,

Chris

No TSC Meeting this week (Wednesday June 13th)

Christopher Simmons

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder that there is no TSC meeting this week. PEARC is this week and we have our BoF tomorrow.

Best,
Chris

--
Dr. Christopher S. Simmons
Director, Cyber-infrastructure Researcher Support

Re: TSC Selections for the 2022/2023 Term

Christopher Simmons

Hey All,

Please disregard this email. I meant to send this to the private TSC list not the public one. My apologizes for the inconvenience.

Best,

Chris

Wednesday, May 18, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
[...]

David Brayford

[...]

Re: Slurm CVE

Derek Simmel

Sites with SLURM in production should upgrade ASAP.

We should update our OpenHPC repo to include the new SLURM release - the sooner we can do so, the easier it should be for sites to upgrade...

- Derek

On May 5, 2022, at 8:33 AM, Jason Wells <jrwells@...> wrote:

Hello,

This is spreading like wildfire over here: https://www.schedmd.com/news.php?id=260

Should sites be looking to upgrade directly or will we push it out with a new release?

And what does the official upgrade process look like? Bentley is at Slurm 18.08.8.

Jason

---
Derek Simmel
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
+1 (412) 268-1035

Slurm CVE

Jason Wells

Hello,

This is spreading like wildfire over here: https://www.schedmd.com/news.php?id=260

Should sites be looking to upgrade directly or will we push it out with a new release?

And what does the official upgrade process look like? Bentley is at Slurm 18.08.8.

Jason

Event: TSC Nomination and Voting period - 06/01/2022 #cal-reminder

tsc@lists.openhpc.community Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: TSC Nomination and Voting period

When:
06/01/2022 through
06/30/2022

View Event

Nomination: TSC candidates may either self-nominate or be nominated by others from within the community. When a candidate is not self-nominated, the current project leader must contact the nominee prior to the voting process in order confirm interest and willingness to serve on the TSC. All nominees are asked to provide a current CV for dissemination among voting members and to highlight potential conflicts of interest.

Re: TSC Meeting cancelled for tomorrow, Apr 20th (and PEARC BOF discussion)

Eric Coulter

Hi Chris,

I'll be at PEARC and happy to help with the BoF

Cheers,
Eric C.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
[...]

Re: Action: Please take the OpenHPC Survey!

Neal Caidin

Thank you to those who have taken the survey!

This is (probably ;-)) your final reminder.

Best regards,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Program Manager, Program Management & Operations
The Linux Foundation
+1 (919) 238-9104 (w/h)
+1 (919) 949-1861 (m)

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 3:11 PM Neal Caidin <ncaidin@...> wrote:

Dear OpenHPC Technical Community,

Please take this OpenHPC survey by Thursday, February 24 at 7 pm Pacific time.

OpenHPC appreciates your participation and support! We seek your input to help us make the project best meet your needs. To do that, we would like to understand how you use OpenHPC, what areas you'd like to see development in, and the ways in which you would like to participate in or collaborate with OpenHPC. This will help us prioritize our efforts over the next year.

Some of the questions relate to whether you would like to engage with, or receive support from, the OpenHPC Community. If you answer positively to any of those questions, please leave your name and email address in the optional fields near the end of the survey, so that we can follow up with you and explore next steps.

Your participation is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Neal

Neal Caidin
Program Manager, Program Management & Operations
The Linux Foundation
+1 (919) 238-9104 (w/h)
+1 (919) 949-1861 (m)

Re: Action: Please take the OpenHPC Survey!

Neal Caidin

Dear TSC Community,

We are extending the time available to take the survey. Your participation is much appreciated and extremely helpful! If you are receiving this message, you are invited to take the survey (even if you are not one of the formally elected TSC folks.)

Thanks to those who have already filled it out. If you have not already done so, please go here:

I understand that surveys are not always the most fun way to spend your time. However this is for the benefit of the open source OpenHPC project, which hopefully will also benefit you and your organization.

[...]

Now: Start planning summer Mentorship Program - 02/01/2022 #cal-notice

tsc@lists.openhpc.community Calendar <noreply@...>

Start planning summer Mentorship Program

When:
02/01/2022

View Event

Mentorships should be published on LFX (the Linux Foundation Mentorship system) by at latest April 15, but the recommendation is to get this available earlier so that we grab excellent candidates.

1 - 20 of 485