OpenHPC Technical Steering Committee Nomination mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the OpenHPC TSC Nominations email list.
The purpose of this mail list is to receive nominations for the OpenHPC Technical Steering Committee as part of the annual TSC election process. This list is only comprised of Linux Foundation staff (especially the LF Program Manager) and the current OpenHPC TSC Chair. The list allows non-members to post (otherwise we would not be able to receive nominations).
The governance overview and TSC selection process are available for review on Github.
To have the community submit nominations for the TSC, please have them send messages to email@example.com
- 4 Members
- 95 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.