OpenHPC Technical Steering Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the OpenHPC TSC mailing list.
The OpenHPC Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is comprised of a variety of roles including maintainers, component development representative(s), end site-user representative(s), integration test coordinator(s), and a project leader. Together, the TSC forms the primary technical governing body for the community project. TSC membership terms are for one year in duration. Information on the TSC selection process is available.
General responsibilities include:
- Coordination and management of all technical matters for the project, including release management, component selections, and technical community engagement.
- The TSC has regular meetings open to the general public. Find meeting details here. You are welcome to join on this email list, on the meeting calls, and on our Slack workspace.
- TSC members are expected to attend and engage in the majority of scheduled TSC meeting events and respond in a timely fashion via electronic communication channels.
- TSC members are expected to act respectfully with each other and community participants.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.