OpenHPC is a global open source collaborative effort, hosted by the Linux Foundation, that initiated from a desire to aggregate a number of common ingredients required to deploy and manage High Performance Computing (HPC) Linux clusters including provisioning tools, resource management, I/O clients, development tools, and a variety of scientific libraries. Packages provided by OpenHPC have been pre-built with HPC integration in mind with a goal to provide re-usable building blocks for the HPC community.
- If you are interested in Membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit http://openhpc.community/about-us/ways-to-participate/
- Also if you are currently working on OpenHPC in production please register your OpenHPC system so we can show our support for the community!
This is a public list. Joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to an OpenHPC mailing list please see http://openhpc.community/support/mail-lists/
NB: Unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from most OpenHPC mailing lists.
Additional Ways to Get Involved
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]