OpenHPC TSC Private TSC-PRIVATE@lists.openhpc.communityThe OpenHPC Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is comprised of a variety of roles including maintainers, component development representative(s), end site-user representative(s), integration test coordinator(s), and a project leader. Together, the TSC forms the primary technical governing body for the community project. TSC membership terms are for one year in duration. Information on the TSC selection process is available.
Two lists exist. An OpenHPC Technical Steering Committee list, open to the community, and this TSC Private list. All technical business for the TSC is done out in the open on the public list. This list is to support the TSC selection process and other administrative needs. The current TSC membership gets to vote on the succeeding nominations for the TSC in the following year. This list is used for that voting, and also to vote for the TSC Project Lead (which occurs after the new set of TSC members is elected, as the TSC Project Lead must come from within their ranks).
- 20 Members
- 134 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.